Thursday 17 December 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I wish you a very relaxing time during the Christmas Holidays. I hope you will be happy, warm and cosy, with your family and friends around you. My family is scattered all over the world, but we will have friends with us.



The year is coming to a close soon and it always puts me in a reflective mood.
I let you in on a little secret. Every year, on the last day of the year, I write about the year that just passed and about the year ahead. I dream and I write down  on paper my desires and hopes for the new year. It makes it somehow more real. There is some truth in the power of positive thinking. When I write, I use the past tense, like it has already happened. This is the trick.

Last year I wrote that I have an art studio in the garden and I am preparing for a solo exhibition in a Museum. Both things became reality in 2015! My warm and cosy studio stands in the garden behind our house (with a 6 meters long glass wall facing North - perfect for painting) and my solo exhibition is coming up in September 2016 in the Nature Museum in Jelenia Gora, Poland.

I hope your dreams will also come true in 2016.
Thank you so much for being a part of my year 2015. I really appreciate it.

Best wishes
Yolanta
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment