Saturday 17 August 2013

My art studio at home

I work from my studio at home. It is not an ideal situation I must admit, as I get distracted all too easily by the things that need to be done at home and in the garden. Even more important, the internet is calling me and instead of working solidly on the painting I am on Facebook or checking my Etsy shop.  I work better under pressure, when the deadline of the forthcoming exhibition is approaching.

Here are some photos from my studio. I have been preparing for the solo exhibition titled "Boats and Transmitters" in Googies Art Cafe in Folkestone, on the South East coast of England.


The exhibition is now closed and I am off to new projects.


Next thing on the agenda is The Islington Art Fair. I will have a stand there on the 5th and 6th of October this year. I hope to see you there. Please come over and say hello.


Back to work then..
Do you also work in your studio at home? I wonder what is your experience of it?



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment