Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year, New Home

Dear friends, I wish all of you a Very Happy New Year!

We moved home just before Christmas, after many many delays. And yesterday we went back to the old house for the last time to pick up the few things we could not fit in the removal van: our garden equipment, tools and potted plants. Now we are fully relocated to South London.

We live near Crystal Palace Park, which I adore. Here is a glimpse of it, with its lakes and dinosaurs:


I have lived in this area before and know it quite well. I came back after over 3 years of absence and I see some changes for the better, first of all: we are now connected to the London metro system by a new Overground Line.

It is so exciting to be back, especially because 2012 is the year of the London Olympics!

Yolanta
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. The same to you dear friend, i wish you a very happy new year! And enjoy London life!!

    Big kiss!

    ReplyDelete