Sunday 11 November 2012

Living Letters Christmas Cards

Christmas time is fast approaching and I am selling my Christmas cards!
Some time ago, inspired by William Morris fabric designs, I illustrated and produced the range of 12 Christmas Cards. I called the range 'Living Letters' because the cards show various Christmas greetings in the form of living, growing floral letters.


The cards are blank inside, allowing the sender to write a personal message. They measure 5 by 7 inch and they are beautifully printed on a 300gsm silk art paper. They are sold with matching envelopes.


You can buy them in packs of 10 Cards (1 of each of 10 designs) for £5 a pack, and in packs of 5 Cards (5 of the same design) for £3 a pack.

Here is the link to my Living Letters shop on Folksy:
http://folksy.com/shops/LivingLetters


Happy Christmas preparations
Yolanta
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment