Wednesday 18 July 2012

Abstract Art for Children

I recently found myself painting almost abstract pictures for children. Here are some examples:


I guess it is quite important to train a child from early age to appreciate art and expose them to different forms of art. Then later they will make confident choices when it comes to all sorts of designs and esthetics in life.

I still remember vividly the paintings and prints on my parents walls when I was a child. I used to watch them for a long time and get lost in my imagination.


Colors and shapes are inspiring. They feed your soul. They can lift up your mood and make you feel happy for no reason.


To see more go to www.yolantaprints.etsy.com



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I wish you lots of luck and little rain for this week end in Crystal Palace!!!!

    Love,
    Elisabet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The weather forecast is good for this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete