Thursday 5 May 2011

Lemons lemons everywhere

Today I would like to share with you few more photos from our honeymoon journey to the Lemon Country, which is Sorrento, Italy.
I must admit I love lemon color. I actually have a craving for it now. In the morning I went to Tesco supermarket and in the car park I saw a lemon Honda car. I couldn't stop looking at it.... Yea, I know, I am a bit strange...


In the Lemon country they serve lemons with coffee:


They paint lemons on the crockery:


... decorate the stairs with them:


.... grow lemon trees next to their homes for good luck:


... make lemon perfume and lemon soap (we bought some for our mums):


and they sell painted lemons:


Sweet lemon dreams!
Yolanta :)

P.S. Writing this blog post actually gave me an idea for a painting, with the usage of lemon color of course... and the rusty pink...
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your nice photos again!Interesting combination, yellow and pink....show us later, OK?

    hugs from the country where you also can meet lots of lemonyfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little bonkers about these lemons. You are probably the only person who read this post haha. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lemon country is the best kind of country!

    ReplyDelete